- Beyond Sperner’s lemma.
October 10, 2017. Minor edits – October 15, 2017.
- Notes on the bounded cohomology theory.
August 3, 2017. Minor edits and the title change – August 17, 2017.
- The de Bruijn-Erdös-Hanani theorem.
May 12, 2017.
- The de Bruijn-Erdös theorem in incidence geometry via Ph. Hall’s marriage theorem.
April 12, 2017. Minor revisions – April 23, 2017.
- Elements of Torelli topology: II. The extension problem.
A major revision. The notions of admissible and peripheral diffeomorphisms from the first version are replaced by the new notion of weak Torelli diffeomorphisms.
April 4, 2017.
- The conformal dilatation and the Beltrami forms over quadratic fields extensions.
January 21, 2017.
- The geometric meaning of the complex dilatation.
November 12, 2016 and January 21, 2017 (a discussion of the action of real linear maps on the complex dilatation is added).
- A geometric interpretation of the complex dilatation.
December 21, 1995 and November 6, 2016 (reformatting and minor edits).
- Elements of Torelli topology: II. The extension problem. Version 1.
July 8, 2016. Uploaded September 5, 2016.
- Elements of Torelli topology: I. The rank of abelian subgroups.
June 24, 2016. Uploaded September 5, 2016.
- The Tutte expansion revisited.
March 10, 2016. Revised April 12, 2016.
- Algebra of linear recurrence relations in arbitrary characteristic.
Completely revised version of “An Algebraists’ View of the Linear Recurrence Relations”.
December 30, 2014.
Revised April 16, 2016: minor edits and new “Note bibiliographique”.
- Affine planes, ternary rings, and examples of non-Desarguesian planes.
October 8, 2014.
Revised April 15, 2016: minor edits.
- The virtual cohomology dimension of Teichmüller modular groups: the first results and a road not taken.
September 30, 2015.
- An English translation of A. N. Kolmogorov’s and Y. G. Sinai’s papers introducing entropy of dynamical systems.
May 2014. Uploaded May 17, 2015.
- An Algebraists’ View of the Linear Recurrence Relations, Version 2.
December 14, 2014.
- An Algebraists’ View of the Linear Recurrence Relations, Version 1.
September 20, 2014.
- (With Benson Farb) Torelli buildings and their automorphisms.October 9, 2014.
© The copyright holder for all materials here is Nikolai V. Ivanov, or, in the case of joint papers, he and his coauthors jointly. All rights are reserved. According to the US copyright law, these materials may be used for non-commercial purposes falling within the scope of the US fair use doctrine.